Substance Abuse Free Employee Policy
- Created on Friday, 30 January 2015 16:57
The Substance Abuse Free Employee policy (S.A.F.E) was launched last week by Aġenzija Sedqa. This policy is aimedto raise awareness at the workplace of the dangers of drug, alcohol, gambling and technology abuse. It also supports employers as they recognise staff who may have a problem and encourage employees to seek help.
S.A.F.E. programme focuses on raising awareness on substance abuse at the workplace and is delivered by the Prevention Services. It comprises four different phases which include exhibitions and dissemination of informative material, training sessions with middle and senior management, informative sessions with employees and the formulation of the Substance Abuse and Gambling Policy.
Scheme to register Category M1 (Passenger Cars) and Motorcycles to be used during weekends and Public/National Holidays Only
- Created on Friday, 30 January 2015 16:50
Transport Malta has notified GRTU that it will very shortly be implementing a Budget measure as stipulated in the Budgetary Bill, 2015.
“Transport Malta in conjunction with the Ministry for Transport and Infrastructure, receiving applications in accordance with a New Scheme to register Category M1 (Passenger Cars) and Motorcycles to be used during weekends and Public/National Holidays Only”
GRTU discusses Bill on Reducing Obesity
- Created on Friday, 30 January 2015 16:44
Doing business in Morocco
- Created on Wednesday, 28 January 2015 14:08
GRTU CEO Abigail Psaila Mamo has last week had a very interesting meeting with the new Ambassador to the Kingdom of Morocco, H.E. Tarcisio Zammit. Together GRTU and the Ambassador explored possibilities of business cooperation between the countries. This comes at a very timely moment as Morocco, as a country in north Africa, is very stable and prospering.
- It-Tnaqqis fil-Prezz tal-Fuel hi Opportunita` li l-Intraprizi Maltin ghandhom igawdu minnha
- Excessive importation of nucleus boxes causes widespread concern to the Maltese indigenous bee
- Green MT launches curbside collection of glass from 17 local councils in Malta
- Kerbside Petrol Station finally gets MEPA relocation approval
- Late Payment Fee Directive – A framework for protection against consequences of late payments